Friday, April 24, 2009

LAW


I want to study law.
I think law is a good career because it has many advantages. You get to know how to act in different day a day situations.
I am opposing to Deusto where I think will be the best place for me to study. It is close to where i live, it is a great university and has a really good reputation.
I have only opposed for law because although i have studyed the scientific root in high school, i have changed my mind and want to study a humanities career.

Studying law has an obvious appeal to anyone considering a career in the legal profession. a law degree is one of the most well-respected undergraduate qualifications. It opens up a vista of career opportunities quite apart from the practice of law. This is because the study of law improves powers of reasoning, clarity of thought and the ability to analyse and express complicated ideas. Such skills are in demand in a wide variety of areas including commerce and industry, social services, politics, the media and the upper echelons of the public services. The wide career opportunities open to law graduates is evidenced by the fact that only about half the students who study law at British universities choose careers as practising lawyers. A legal education opens more doors than just the practice of law

No comments: